The CE Marking
Thermocold products are CE marked.Affixed the mark CE means meeting the requirements of international guidelines applicable to that product in order to get free movement within the territory of the European Community.
The CE marking is applied under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer, provides real assurance about the safety and quality of products.Thermocold machines are also compliant, with ,the following standards
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Machinery Directive 98/37/EC as amended by 2006/42
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
- ERP Directive 2009/125/EC
The Machinery Directive [2006/42/EC]
The Directive finally implemented by the Italian law with Decree No. 17 of 27/01/2010, provides the essential requirements for health and safety for the design and construction of machinery operating on the European market in order to improve safety. Thermocold accedes as manufacturer of the machinery, and as such, before to introduce a product to the market , make sure that:
- The system meets the essential health and safety
- The technical file is available
- Assessment procedures and compliance are applied
- The EC declaration of conformity is present
- CE marking is present.
Statement of interest:
- Directive 2014/68/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of pressure equipment Text with EEA relevance
- LEGISLATIVE DECREE 15 February 2016, n. 26 Implementation of Directive 2014/68 /EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 15 May 2014 on the harmonization of Member States relating to the making available on the pressure equipment market.
The provisions of this decree shall apply to the design, manufacture and conformity assessment of pressure equipment and assemblies with a maximum allowable pressure PS greater than 0.5 bar. As required by law, Thermocold submitted its quality system and its products to the total certification of category IV in accordance with the above regulations from the notified body IMQ CE n°0051