Air/water chillers with axial fans and hermetic scroll compressors.
Outdoor temperature: 5°C
Max output temperature: 18°C
B1: Hydraulic versions: Water pump, expansion tank, relief valve, safety valve, differential pressure switch.
SB: Hydraulic versions: Built in water tank, water gauges and connection kit supplied loose.
LN: Acustic version: Low noise with compressors sound jackets.
- Tandem Scroll compressors.
- AC axial fans with fan speed regulation for condensing control up to size 133 ZC (2).
- EC axial fans statically and dynamically balanced from size 133 ZC (2) to size 150 ZC.
- Air-cooled microchannel condenser coils with aluminum fin construction.
- Water side plate heat exchanger with differential pressure switch and antifreeze protection electric heater.
- Electronic expansion valve.
- Electrical panel with main switch.
- Casing and panels in galvanized and painted steel.
- The MEX SEA units are designed in compliance with the European Regulation (ECODESIGN ENER LOT21 - Tier 2)
in force from January 2021, related to all comfort and process chillers.
- Efficiency class up to A according to EUROVENT.
- The range marked by the trademark EA use plate heat exchangers characterized by high performances and low refrigerant/ fluid ?t, allows to reach high energy efficiencies.
- The DYNAMIC LOGIC CONTROL manages the differential of the inlet water temperature in accordance to the speed variation. Thanks to the DLC the number of the compressors’ start decreases ensuring economic and energetic savings.
- The function DYNAMIC SET POINT allows to change simultaneously the set point to achieve always the conditions of best comfort and, above all, the maximum energy saving.