4VS-EA units are able to satisfy the simultaneous need of cold and hot water throughout the whole year, main feature of all Multitube system units. The use of inverter compressors permit to optimize performances according to the real request of the plant, ensuring the maximum efficiency at partial loads.
- 4VS-EA units are designed in compliance with the new Directive ErP 2009/125 / EC (in force in the European Union from 26th of September 2015), relating to all products intended for heating and domestic hot water production.
- 4VS-EA units can operate in many possible combinations of exercise thanks to the presence of two independent dedicated heat exchangers for the simultaneous production of cold and hot water, the units are able to determine AUTONOMOUSLY the more SUITABLE operating cycle according to the requested loads.
- The use of inverter allows the unit to partialize the total power down to 15%.
- The use of inverter compressors reduces the inrush current to avoid the need of soft starter devices, avoiding the use of additional components for power factor correction.
- ESEER values are up to 30% higher than on-off compressor units and MOER values are up to 14% higher.
- Sound level highly reduced with partial loads
- Digital Defrost is a digital self-adaptive defrosting system able to prevent the production of frost that works only in case of effective presence of frost on the coils’ fins.
- The function DYNAMIC SET POINT allows to change simultaneously the set point to achieve always the conditions of best comfort and, above all, the maximum energy saving.