MEX line of high efficiency air-water chillers and heat pumps is available in 22 high efficiency models with axial fans, Scroll compressors in tandem configuration designed to guarantee excellent levels of efficiency.
• High energy efficiency at partial loads (SCOP and SEER compliant with Ecodesign regulation)
• Standard condensing / evaporating control with fan speed regulation for the maximum operating reliability
• A+ class in compliance with Ecodesign classification
• A class in compliance with Eurovent in heating mode (COP>3.2)
• Extended operating map in heating mode (outlet water temperature at 40°C also with -15° C of outdoor temperature)
• Extended operating map in cooling mode, with the possibility to work also at -10 ° C of outdoor temperature, therefore suitable for industrial and process applications
• Reduced R410a refrigerant gas content, lower than 6,5 kg for all chillers thanks to the use of micro-channels coils
• Compact design with reduced footprint
• DSP function (DYNAMIC SET POINT), that allows hydronic terminals to work with variable water temperature according to the outdoor temperature, thanks to a customized set point regulation following a climatic curve
• Standard electronic expansion valve that allows to optimize the regulation minimizing the response time according to the load variation, for the maximum energy efficiency
• Hydraulic kits (optional) with integrated water pump and tank complete with all the main hydraulic components to facilitate installation operations, reducing time, costs and space
• 3-way valve kit (optional), managed by the electronic controller mounted on the unit, that allows domestic hot water production.
Discover the new MEX SEA range of air-water chillers designed in compliance with the European regulation (ECODESIGN ENER LOT21 - Tier 2) in force starting from January 2021, concerning all cooling products for comfort and process.