H: Heat pump
SL: Acoustic version
B/M/A: Hydraulic kit including n. 1 or 2 pumps.
are equipped with microchannel coils, ideal solution that allows to obtain
several advantages such as:
- reduced refrigerant charge, up
to 37% compared to compared to equivalent units with Al-Cu fin & tube
- reduced emissions of
refrigerant into the atmosphere, in line with the FGAS regulations aimed
to reduce emissions of fluorinated gases in order to achieve the EU's
objectives on climate change and meet its obligations under the Kyoto
- significant reductions in
weight, with several advantages, from saving cost and time needed for
maintenance operations, to lower transport costs;
- the coils are are entirely manufactured
in aluminum, 100% recyclable, and therefore fully in line with the
policies for the protection and respect of environment.
INVERTER technology: maximum efficiency at partial loads
The use of inverter compressors permit to optimize performances according to the real request of the plant, ensuring the maximum efficiency at partial loads.
- The EPIC units are designed in compliance with the new Directive ErP 2009/125 / EC
- The use of inverter allows the unit to partialize the total power down to 15%.
- The use of inverter compressors reduces the inrush current to avoid the need of soft starter devices, avoiding the use of additional components for power factor correction.
- ESEER values are up to 30% higher than on-off compressor units
- Sound level highly reduced with partial loads
- The function DYNAMIC SET POINT allows to change simultaneously the set point to achieve always the conditions of best comfort and, above all, the maximum energy saving.